Article guide: Import and export license application process 1. First, you need to confirm the information to the customer: 1. Business license, organizational structure certificate, tax registration certificate, scanned bank account license. 2. Scanned copy of legal person's identity certificate, and provide education and telephone number. 3 ....
Import and export license application process 1. First, confirm the information with the customer:
扫描件。 1. Scanned copy of business license, organizational structure code certificate, tax registration certificate, bank account opening permit .
2. Scanned copy of legal person's identity certificate, and provide education and telephone number.
3. Information of the person in charge of customs declaration (clear scanned copy of identity certificate, academic qualifications, holding company position, mobile phone number) (can be a company legal person or manager, etc.).
4. Person in charge of finance (clear scanned copy of identity certificate, education, holding company position, mobile phone number).
5. Customs contact person (clear scanned copy of identity certificate, education, holding company position, mobile phone number).
6. The English name of the company (if it is on the official seal or in the bank information, please be consistent), the English translation of the company's registered address, the company's phone number, fax number, and the company's mailbox (or the person in charge of the customs declaration business), postcode
Remarks: You need the original legal person identity certificate to handle the electronic port, and you need to assign an operator (can be the customs contact person. The operator requires a stable position and a long working time, so that frequent personnel changes can be avoided) The officer brought the original identity certificate to the scene. After the application was completed, the operator had to go to the customs office to collect the information.
7个工作日2、海关办理《进出口收发货人注册登记书》 5个工作日3、 上海出入境检验检疫局办理《自理报验单位登记备案》 1个工作日4、外汇管理局办理《进出口企业名录卡》 1个工作日5、海关办理海关电子口岸登记（法人卡、操作员卡） 9个工作日三、各局审批所需资料（一） 外经委办理《对外贸易经营者备案登记表》 Second, the establishment process 1. The Foreign Economic and Trade Commission handles the "Registration Form for Foreign Trade Operators" 7 working days 2. The customs handles the "Registration of Import and Export Consignees and Consignees" 5 working days "Registration and Recording of Self-Certified Inspection Units" 1 working day 4. The Foreign Exchange Administration handles the "Import and Export Enterprise Directory Card" 1 working day 5. The customs office handles customs electronic port registration (corporate card, operator card) 9 working days 3 2. Materials required for examination and approval by each bureau (1) The Foreign Economic and Trade Commission handles the "Registration Form for Foreign Trade Operators"
(Unified by Shanghai Foreign Economic Relations Commission)
1. Fill in the "Shanghai Foreign Trade Operator's Record Registration Information Form" online at Shanghai TDC (http://www.maofa.sh.cn/). Submit it after completion, and print it out for signature and stamp.
2. One copy of business license.
书复印件1份。 3. One copy of the organization code certificate .
4. A copy of the valid identity certificate of the legal representative of the enterprise.
复印件一份。 5. If the foreign trade operator is a foreign-invested enterprise, a copy of the foreign-invested enterprise approval certificate must also be submitted.
6. Individual industrial and commercial enterprises (single business operators) who apply for industrial and commercial registration in accordance with the law must submit a property notarization certificate issued by a legal notary institution:
Foreign (regional) enterprises that apply for industrial and commercial registration in accordance with the law must submit capital credit certification documents issued by legal notarization agencies.
Note: The above copies must be stamped with the official seal of the company, and the original must be verified. The signature part of the "Shanghai Foreign Trade Operator's Registration Information Form" can be signed by the person in charge of the company (legal person or company manager), and the official seal is required.
(2) The Customs handles the "Registration Certificate for Import and Export Consignees"
备案登记电话）闵行海关64121418-4611 (Regional Customs Registration Office ) 68895611 ( Registration Registration Phone) Minhang Customs 64114418-4611
1. One copy of the business legal person's business license.
2. One copy of the registration form of the foreign trade operator (front).
3. One copy of the articles of association.
4. One copy of the tax registration certificate.
5. One copy of bank account opening certificate.
书副本复印件1份。 6. One copy of the organization code certificate .
、《报关单位管理人员情况登记表》各1份。 7. "Registration Form for Customs Declaration Units" and " Registration Form for Customs Unit Management Personnel" each.
8. A copy of the house lease contract.
9. Copy of legal person ID.
10. Registration form for import and export consignees.
11. Record filing form of the customs-specific seal of the customs declaration unit 50 * 36mm oval seal (company name + customs-only seal).
12. Foreign-invested enterprises need a copy of the approval certificate, 2 copies and 1 copy.
13. Other documents related to registration.
Note: The above copies must be stamped with the official seal of the enterprise, and the original must be verified.
(3) Shanghai Entry-Exit Inspection and Quarantine Bureau handles "Self-care and Quarantine Registration"
(Pudong Inspection Bureau)
1. Place for accepting applications: Room 224 or 1125, No. 1208, Minsheng Road, Pudong New Area.
2. Application and acceptance procedures.
First log on to www.eciq.cn to fill in the application, and print the "Application Form for Self-Care Inspection Unit Registration and Registration" online. The online application form is valid for 45 days.
(1) One Application Form for Registration and Self-inspection of Inspection Unit (with official seal and signature of legal person).
(2) One copy of the business license of the enterprise stamped with the official seal of the enterprise.
(3) One copy of the organization code certificate stamped with the official seal of the enterprise.
(4) One copy of the certification documents (copy of approval certificate 2 or "Registration Form for Foreign Trade Operators") concerning import and export operation rights (applicable to enterprises with import and export operation rights).
Note: The above copies must be stamped with the official seal of the company, and the original must be verified.
(4) The Administration of Foreign Exchange handles the import and export business card 1. Application (with a fixed format).
2. One copy of 2 copies of the approval certificate.
3. One photocopy of the business license.
4. One copy of the organization code certificate.
5. One copy of the registration form for foreign trade operators.
Notes: 1. The original plus a photocopy (seal), it is best to bring a seal, there are forms need to be stamped on the spot.
2. (3) and (4) can be processed at the same time.
(5) Customs electronic port: Business Card Center Address: Room 111, Pudong Customs East, No. 153, Lujiazui West Road, Tel: 68890183
1. Unit introduction letter (with official seal and written by us).
2. Add the original and photocopy of the operator's IC card personnel ID card, legal representative ID card or passport.
3. One copy of the organization code certificate.
4. One copy of the business license of the enterprise.
5. One copy of tax registration certificate.
6. One copy of 2 copies of the approval certificate.
7. One photocopy of the registration form of the foreign trade operator.
8. One copy of the customs registration certificate of the consignee and consignor of the import and export goods.
9. Import enterprises: a list card or a foreign exchange registration certificate in a tax reporting area; export enterprises; one copy of the verification certificate collection certificate.
(Enterprises that have an import business and an export business need to submit all materials)
10. China Electronic Port Enterprise Registration Form (ie Form 1), China Electronic Port Enterprise IC Card Registration Form (ie Form 2), China Electronic Port Shanghai Card Manufacturing Center Class A Business Application Form (only original required) 1 Serving.
1. Enterprises applying for online payment authority shall provide online payment business application forms and online payment enterprise IC card registration forms approved by banks and customs;
2. Enterprises applying for paperless manuals, deep-processing carry-over, and domestic sales taxation shall provide the application form for Shanghai Customs Processing Trade Enterprise Electronic Port IC Card Authority;
3. The operator needs to be present and the original Taiwan compatriot certificate, and the copy and form must be stamped with the official seal of the company.