What materials are needed to apply for a health permit
Published on 2018-08-22
Article introduction: 1. Units and individuals applying for food sanitation permits should obtain and fill in the “Food Sanitation Permit Application” at the application window, and provide the following information: 1. Application for food sanitation permit; 2. Legal representative and owner Or certificate of qualifications of the person in charge; ...
，同时提供以下资料： I. Units and individuals applying for a food hygiene license shall obtain and fill in the Application Form for Food Hygiene License at the certificate application window, and provide the following information:
1. Application for Food Sanitation License;
2. Certificate of qualification of legal representative, owner or person in charge;
3. Floor plan of production and operation site;
和培训合格证明； 4. Certificate of health inspection and training qualification for food practitioners;
5. Preventive health audit materials for new construction, reconstruction, and expansion projects;
要求提供的其他资料。 6. Other materials required by laws, regulations, rules or required by the health administrative department .
基本卫生设施要求： Requirements for basic sanitary facilities in production and operation sites :
及其他有碍食品卫生的场所）10米以上； 1. The production and operation site shall be more than 10 meters away from the source of pollution (dumping stations, garbage bins, public toilets and other places that hinder food hygiene);
2. The area of the dry and wet sites should be no less than 8, 15 square meters respectively; the area of the food is recommended to be more than 50 square meters; if it is concurrently operating other varieties, its area needs to be increased;
3. The catering industry is divided into three types: large, medium and small according to the operating area or the number of dining seats. Large catering industry with an operating area of more than 1,000 square meters or more than 500 seats; medium-sized catering industry with an area of 300-1000 square meters or 150-500 dining seats; small-scale catering industry with an operating area of 300 square meters or less Below 150 seats.
4. The ratio of the area of the kitchen (including the storage of raw materials, rough processing, cleaning and disinfection, and cooking) to the restaurant is not less than 1: 2, and the net height of the cooking place is not less than 2.5 meters;
消毒。 5. There must be a special sink for the cleaning of tableware and industrial utensils. There must be a special closed cleaning cabinet. Towels that can be reused by customers should have a special cleaning and disinfection tank and a special cleaning cabinet. Large and medium-sized restaurants must use dishwashers and small restaurants. Corresponding special equipment; tableware must be disinfected by physical methods .
6. Dressing rooms and hand-washing and disinfection facilities should be set up in dedicated food rooms, equipped with dedicated food tools, effective air disinfection devices, air conditioners, flowing water sources, food refrigeration facilities and tool cleaning and disinfection facilities. The temperature in the special rooms should be lower than 25 degrees. ; The area for cooked food in small restaurants should not be less than 5 square meters, the area for medium-sized products should not be less than 15 square meters, and the area for large-scale food should not be less than 30 square meters. There are 2 changing rooms.
7. Toilets and hand washing facilities must be provided. Small restaurants have more than one special hand-washing facility, medium-sized ones have three or more special hand-washing facilities, and large ones have six or more special hand-washing facilities.
相对应的仓库，仓库必须通风、并设有防潮、防霉、防毒、防害等防污染的设施； 8. There is a warehouse corresponding to the business place . The warehouse must be ventilated and equipped with anti-pollution facilities such as moisture-proof, mildew-proof, poison-proof and harm-proof;
9. The on-site audit basically meets the above health requirements.
3. Basic conditions for issuing food hygiene license:
1. The basic facilities of the place meet the sanitary requirements;
和培训合格； 2. The employees have passed the medical examination and training;
3. The health system is complete and the materials to be provided are complete;
培训考核后取得合格证书的专业人员。 4. Star-rated restaurants (guesthouses) shall have or implement a food hygiene quality inspection agency, and the food hygiene quality inspection agency shall be provided with professionals who have obtained a qualification certificate after training and assessment by the health administrative department .
Fourth, commitment time limit:
1. Within 30 days after acceptance, make a decision on approval, rectification within a time limit, or approval or disapproval;
2. Register within 10 days of approval and obtain a food hygiene license within 10 days after approval. This is from Shanghai. It should be almost the same. Anyway, you can bring it with you.