In order to strengthen the company's internal management, standardize the company's financial reimbursement behavior, and rationally control expenses, this system is specially formulated. The system includes the following contents: loan management system, daily expense reimbursement management, labor insurance products, salary and benefits and related expenses expenditure system, special expenditure financial reimbursement
Part I Loan Management System
(1) Loans for business trips: Business travellers can borrow money according to the approved amount on the basis of the approved "Business Travel Application Form" and return for business reimbursement within 5 working days.
(2) For other temporary loans, such as business expenses and living revolving funds, the borrower should report the accounts in a timely manner. In addition to the revolving funds, in principle, no inter-month borrowing is allowed. .
(3) In principle, those who have not repaid the loan shall not borrow again, and those who have not repaid the loan in time shall be converted into personal loans and deducted from their salary.
(1) The borrower fills in the "Loan Form" according to the regulations, stating the reasons for the borrowing, the amount of the borrowing (the capitalization must be exactly the same, and cannot be altered), a check or cash.
(II) Examination and approval process: the manager of the competent department reviews and signs → the review of the financial department → the approval of the general manager.
(3) Financial payment: The borrower shall go to the Ministry of Finance to complete the payment procedures with the approved loan slip.