The following are three essays on financial and accounting responsibilities, for the reference of those in need.
Financial accounting duties
------ Financial accounting duties 1 ------
Under the leadership of the general manager, he is specifically responsible for the management of the company's accounting. I. Daily Accounts Processing
1. Responsible for the company's financial staff to keep accounts and collect payments on time and according to requirements, truthfully reflect and monitor the various economic activities and financial revenues and expenditures of the enterprise, and ensure that all economic operations are reasonable, reasonable and legal.
2. Prepare monthly, quarterly, and annual accounting statements on time, so that the figures are true, accurate, complete, clear, and timely.
3. According to the accounting system, regularly summarize accounting vouchers (with no more than 10 days to register the general ledger), and check with the account details.
4. Responsible for the audit and accounting of the company's financial accounts, carefully review the original financial receipts and expenditures, and whether the accounting treatment meets the system requirements, so that the accounts are clear, the numbers are accurate, and the settlement is timely. 6. Responsible for the calculation of accrued and amortized expenses in accordance with regulations every month. 7. Responsible for the registration of the company's tax account, tax payment and tax declaration. 8. Responsible for reviewing the expenses reimbursement business procedures of various departments of the company.
9. Prepare expense allocation tables based on monthly salary, utilities, management and other expenses. 10. Periodically collect, review, and bind the accounting information such as the company's accounting vouchers, account statements, financial plans, and important economic contracts into a book, registration number, and properly keep it in accordance with the "Administrative Measures for Accounting Archives" and destroy it in accordance with regulations Application for approval.
11. In strict accordance with the requirements of the financial management system, do a good job of auditing bookkeeping vouchers and preparing financial statements to ensure that the financial settlement is correct, timely and truthful, and to provide leaders with reliable management information.