(1) Intentionally inflating "costs, expenses, and losses", using various false expenditures and expenditure items to maximize costs, expenses, and losses, reducing net income, and reducing income taxes.
(2) Inflating "interest, wages and donations" and narrowing the basis for tax calculation. As the new corporate income tax clearly regulates the items and standards that are allowed to be deducted, tax avoidance at this point will have some convergence.
(3) Persuading tax officials to exert an influence on the adjustment of wage standards in favor of enterprises.
(4) Transfer of profits between associates and affiliates through transfer pricing, etc., so that profits are deposited where the tax burden is the lightest.
(5) Various income tax benefits and so on.
Because income tax is a tax on corporate income, that is, a net income tax, directly related to the economic benefits of various enterprises, the enterprise must seek various ways to reduce the tax burden for its own profits. The main method is to reduce revenue, increase costs, and reduce the total profit. Since the tax avoidance method for sales revenue is described, its content is basically the same, so it is omitted.